Monday, March 19, 2012

The corner shelf

The past couple of months have been filled with projects.  Some for the baby and some for the house.  (I figure it's easier to complete some of the bigger house projects when there isn't a little one to care for.) 

And this just might be one of my favorite projects yet.  

Remember the corner shelf that Dan made for me that looked like this?

Well, here it is now.  DONE!  

I have Dan to thank for the painting.  And the antiquing was done by yours truly.

What to ya think?  Perfect, huh.  (I am a bit biased.)

I wasn't sure when we moved it into the house after completing it, that I hit the nail on the head, but once I gave it a little time and got used to it, I am more in love with it than I originally thought.  

One more thing checked off our list.