Thursday, March 22, 2012

I really hope this baby is a girl

Because if not, we will have one accessorized boy.  And A LOT of baby gifts.  :)

A girl can never have too many bows.  Right?  At least this girl can't.  Alayna and I have been in a hair bow making frenzy. 

I wanted to try my hand at few different kinds of hair bows so we proceeded to get in the hair bow groove.  Alayna was a great helper.  Although, when we would finish each flower, she would say, "That one's for me?"  (We may need to work on sharing.)  

But we did make double of some because sisters have to match sometimes.  And I made several into hair clips so both girls can wear them. 

 




Another project checked off the list.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Seriously Erica, could you open an Etsy store? Amelia does not have ONE bow or headband. What kind of a mother am I? She has a big bald nugget- completely unadorned! It's shameful I tell you!

Sarah said...

I was going to say the same thing. Etsy shop!

Kelly and Kyla said...

All I can say is SO CUTE!! Brinley is to the stage that she likes to pull them off. I did get a barrette bow to stay in her hair.