Alayna is quite into names right now. My name is constantly changing, as well as hers, depending on who she is pretending to be at the moment. A lot of times it is based off of a character in a movie or TV show. And recently she has liked watching Angelina Ballerina.
Hence my name--Ballerina Mom, (We also have Ballerina Dad and Ballerina Alayna.)
I will admit it is quite fun to see what "person" I will be that day/minute/hour. It keeps us on our toes. And at times, it also is kind of hard to take her seriously. But how can you not like it when your daughter so sweetly says, "Good night, Ballerina Mom. I love you!"
Ahh. It does this Ballerina Mom's heart good!
2 comments:
Sounds familiar.
My daughter goes through this monthly. It always makes me laugh to hear what she comes up with.
Post a Comment