Sunday, June 3, 2012

Our home

I am aware that we have lived in this lovely home for over a year now, but I wanted to give you a taste of our home.

The front.
The backyard.




View from the front door.

To the right of the front door is the coat closet, but if you turn right again at the end of a short hallway is Alayna's bedroom.  View from the end of the hallway.
View from the door.


Looking back at the door from the bed.

Looking back down the hallway.  The door straight ahead is the coat closet and the door on the right is the bathroom.
This is what it looks like.


If you walk straight from the front door, the first doorway on the right is the den.
Another view.
And another.  Man that corner shelf looks good.  Wonder who made that....
Directly across from the den is the laundry room.
View of the door that leads out to the garage.
Past the laundry room to the left is another short hallway where there are two linen closets (on the left).  Brylen's room is at the end of the hall.
View of Brylen's room from doorway.


Looking back to the door.
Past the den down the main walkway the house opens up into the kitchen and dining area.
The island.
Another view.
Looking back towards the front door.  The door on the right is the pantry.  Past that (you can't see it) is the hallway to Brylen's room.  And past that (still on the right) is the laundry room. The archway on the left is the den and past that (you can't see it) is the hallway to Alayna's room.
Here's the great room. 
Another view.
And another.
And yet, another.


Directly across from the dining area is the Master bedroom.  (So when looking from the front door, it is the very last door on the left.)
View of the bay window.


Looking back to the door.  The door on the right is the walk-in closet.
A peek inside the closet.
Looking into the master bathroom.










And that is our home sweet home.  You like?  We LOVE!  But even though we LOVE it, we look out the front window to see this:


Sadly, this house and us will be parting ways.  Luckily we are leaving for exciting reasons (more on that in the next post!), but I don't think I knew how much I loved this house and neighborhood until we put that little sign in the front yard.  Oh how I will miss this house and the memories we had here!   


Now, I know the best way to sell a house is through networking, so here is the website with all the information about our house: www.ourgoldnugget.blogspot.com


If you or someone you know might be interested, check it out!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I love these little home tours that you and KaLee always do, it makes me feel like I've just dropped by for a playdate. Your decorating is adorable, and I'm sure you're sad to leave your beautiful home. I'm anxious to hear of your plans!!

Cameron and Wendy said...

I love your little house! And I am anxious to hear why you are selling it! Seriously, you do a wonderful job of decorating. Everything is so beautiful! :)

Sarah said...

It looks very clean, and therefor comfortable - my kinda place! But I don't know if I could move as often as you do! Holy moly! Looking forward to hearing the news!

Sparks Fam said...

I'm gonna pretend you didn't post this...or that you have a sign up in your front yard... :(