I don't know if I should even call it that, but for those of you who are wondering or even care...
Here's the lowdown...(don't worry I will keep it brief and not TOO detailed)
I am dilated and effaced some (I have been for a couple of weeks, so don't get too excited). Her head is down. Now, we're just playing the waiting game. My doctor says she keeps thinking she will see me anytime, but what she doesn't know...is the odds are against me. (Both my mom and my sister deliver late, and I suspect that will be the case with me, but hey, at least I know and I am prepared.)
Here's the 38 week pictures. Sorry that I can't provide anything more exciting...such as baby pictures or heaven forbid an actual flattering picture of myself.
(I am beginning to think that those don't even exist any more. No matter how many times I try to get a good picture, where even my face looks decent. It just. doesn't. happen.)Hopefully that was enough to satisfy you...at least until I can provide you with something a little more exciting. :)
Friday, September 26, 2008
Baby Update...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think you still look great. I feel for you and hope she comes sooner than later. There is nothing worse than hoping you'll deliver a week early and then end up watching your due date pass. :)
Thanks for the update Erica--you look great. The excitment is just beginning because the birth of a child is the neatest experience ever. Being part of a miracle is wonderful. Keep smiling!
Erica, you are a sweetheart. You are big, but beautifully so! As one would say she is just in there enjoying the 'womb service'. Cheesy I know!! I can't wait to hear some news of a little lady making an appearance...keep us all posted!!
I am LOVIN' that belly you have going on there Erica...You have managed to stay so skinny, props on that! Hopefully your next blog will be introducing your little girl to all of us! good luck.
What does it mean to be effaced?
Erica! You look adorable! I had a huge tummy just like that with Maya, don't worry, your skin will eventually shrink back down. Maya was due on September 27th, and was born October 3rd, so don't be too sad if you don't go right on your due date. She was a healthy 8lbs1oz. I can't wait to hear all about your little girl when she arrives....
Post a Comment