Monday, September 29, 2008

I am yet another person to be tagged

So, I have been tagged. Dan and I made an event out of it. I tried to come up with things about him and he did the same for me...although we both needed a little help from each other. We tried to come up with some unique answers to see how many people REALLY know us. :)

Here is what we came up with for me:

Joys:
1. Dan, baby, family, church, friends (all the typical answers)
2. Baskin Robbins ice cream (or any ice cream for that matter)
3. Teaching Kindergarten

Fears:
1. Fear of the unknown or unplanned.
2. Fear of throwing up.
3. Fear of very confined places (This is a new found fear.)

Obsessions:
1. Once I start a project, I have to finish it.
2. Routine. I am a person that loves my routine. (Maybe that's why I love teaching Kindergarten)
3. Decorations. I LOVE buying new decorations for each holiday.

Random Facts:
1. I love raw potatoes.
2. All the clothes in my closet are hung up according to color (rainbow color order).
3. I sigh in my sleep.


AND here's little bit about Dan:

Joys:
1. Erica, baby, family, church, friends (all the typical answers)
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Hunting

Fears:
1. losing Erica
2. giving blood
3. snakes

Obsessions:
1. Shooting ground squirrels
2. Eating French Toast
3. He has to have trimmed fingernails

Random Facts:
1. He HATES clothes shopping for himself!
2. He has to have chapstick in his pocket at all times.
3. Loves the the smell of wood.

Well, there you have it. Hopefully you learned something interesting about us. If not. Sorry. We will try to lead more exciting lives. :)

I tag Chelsea, Kaytie, KaLee, and anyone else who wants to see if they can come up with some interesting facts about themselves. (If you don't want to do it, that is completely fine with me.) The rules are below:

Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 4-6 people at the end of your blog by leaving their names.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I have the same fear of throwing up, and the same love of raw potatoes, we must be related or something....

ps is it legal to shoot ground squirrels? I have a few rabbits that I would like GONE, they eat my flowers!