Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I really am not a snob...

Ok. So I am a complete idiot. I have just realized that I have been responding to all of the comments that you have been leaving in a way that DOESN'T EVEN WORK!

So, while you have all been leaving nice comments and asking me questions, and waiting for a reply...

You just are not getting them.

I have been replying.

I promise.

Don't worry. I have figured out my problem and from now on you will be getting reponses. (I hope.)

*For those of you that did leave me a comment and asked me a question, be looking for an email from me with that response!

Maybe I will get it together one of these days:)

2 comments:

Jill said...

no worries erica...I always get your responses to my comments, you must be doing something right! I always think you are so sweet to respond back!

Chels said...

I've always known you were a snob so it's okay

just kidding

chels