Here she is so content, she doesn't know what to do except raise her arms. Look at those chubby cheeks! SO beautiful! Oh, and don't forget to look at the cowgirl nightie that Grandma Lindstrom gave her. She still has Wyoming roots even though she was born in Utah.
Hopefully these pictures will satisfy your Alayna cravings. Can you tell we just can't get enough of her?
11 comments:
Congratulations! What an exciting time. I am happy for you and hope all continues to go well. She is a doll!!!
She seriously is such a cutie! You guys did a good job!
So dang cute! I like that nightie.
She is beautiful! We are so happy she is here! Grandchildren are the best. Enjoy!!
I can't get enough of her either! She is so darling. I love seeing pictures of your beautiful Alayna.
We can't wait to come see her! She is to cute. How are the new parents adjusting to the new life style?
What a doll!! I love all that hair...you two have made one darling little gal! congratulations!!
Congratulations! She really is so beautiful! She looks like a Lindstrom to me!
That is one cute baby! Congrats you two! G, K, J & B Livingston
Both Ashlyn and Jace both slept like that. We couldn't wrap their arms in a blanket or they would get mad. She is just too cute.:):)
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment