We had our two week old doctor's appointment today. Everything went great! She is a healthy 8lb. 11oz. Hence the CHUBBY cheeks! I guess I don't need to worry about her starving any time soon.
And just for the record, I survived my first outing with Alayna on my own. Yea! All I have to say is...
Those car seats are HEAVY! (Especially when there is a baby in them.)
I think I need to do some upper body workouts.
Here she is all ready to go to the doctor.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Two Weeks Old
Posted by Erica at 4:09 PM
Labels: Alayna, doctor's appointment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They are heavy! That is one thing I don't look forward to hauling around this time!! She looks so cute all snuggly in her car seat. Yay for your first outing!!
I totally understand the heavy carseat! We have the SafeSeat as well, and it is definitely a workout! I guess it is nice though to keep them in one thing and not have them running around for now, right?
I have burst blood vessels in my arm from hauling around all 27lbs of Henry (17 lbs of baby, 10lbs of carseat!) I feel your pain! She's a doll that's for sure.
I remember my right arm being so strong from the carseat. Maybe I should borrow a baby and work out both my arems:) She looks so tiny in that carseat. She is so beautiful.
you will definitely get a work out hauling that thing around. Bianca is a BIG baby...weighing in at 20 lbs right now-you can imagine the strain trying to carry her and jack to the car!
alayna is a doll! she looks like a perfect mix of the both of you.
Too cute! Thanksgiving can't come fast enough!
Post a Comment