Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Waiting

Obviously from the title of this post...we did not have our little girl this weekend.

Just as I predicted, she is taking her sweet time.

Well, now just six more days until I get induced.

We can wait six more days, right? After all, we have already waited 280 days. What's six more days?

11 comments:

Stefany said...

Your little girl is making me so impatient... I swear I check your blog 5 times a day. I hope she comes soon! Good luck with everything.

Kelly and Kyla said...

I thought for sure today would be the day since we all like to share birthdays with other members of the family. I guess you have till midnight:) Hang in there. She has come sooner or later. :)

Amber said...

I think she just wants to be born on 10/09/08, at 7:06! ; )

I'll be thinking of you... and don't worry, it doesn't hurt as much as everyone says. Promise.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I was wondering about you. I hadn't heard anything so I figured she still wasn't here. Six day will go fast. Try and get a lot done:):)

Kathryn said...

Have been thinking about you... today was your official due date wasn't it? Not to worry, thankfully you were more prepared than most for this knowing it's in the genes!! All the best for a speedy labor and easy pushing and for a happy, healthy bubba and momma!!

Sarah said...

haha, SUCKER! Just kidding..that's mean. I realize that even when she comes, it'll probably be at least a couple days until you announce it on here. Recovery is no excuse.. I expect you to get hold of a lap top while you're at the hospital to update your blog. :) Hang in there...just compare yourself to me - you only have a few days left till you get to meet her. I have 172. Lucky!

Lauren said...

Oh, so sorry. Hang in there. Good luck when the time comes. I know that she'll be beautiful! :)

Carolyn said...

Lainey also decided to take her sweet time...she was born six days late. Oh well though, when it gets here, it will be wonderful! She will be so beautiful and the waiting will finally be done. :)

I can't wait to hear about it!

Cameron and Wendy said...

Erica! I found your blog through Katie Heath (winters) and am so excited to hear about your baby! Good luck with everything!

Wendy Clark (Polson)

Kelly and Kyla said...

You guys should to go to dinner and a movie before she comes. It might be awhile before you get the chance again.:):):)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I agree with Kyla:):) Have a night out on the town. Make a Temple trip too, that always seemed to be the hardest thing to do when my kids were babies.