Baby Alayna arrived at 12:26pm.
She was 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 21 inches long and has a full head of dark hair.
This is KaLee again, so I'll let Erica tell you the whole birth story. And now I'll shut up so you can look at a few pics.


Monday, October 13, 2008
She's Here!!!
Posted by Erica at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
YES! What a cutie.
What a sweetheart! Congratulations Mom and Dad! She is precious.
Ray and Karen Lopez
Congratulations Erica & Dan! I'm so thrilled she's here, and what a darling little girl. I've been thinking about you, enjoy every minute of it!!
She is beautiful! Congrats Dan and Erica! I can't wait to see more pictures! :)
Oh she is a cutie!! Don't you just want to snuggle on her all day!! I love the name and good job mommy and daddy!!
Congrats you guys! I feel like my little Miley is getting so big already when I look at these pictures! Enjoy this time!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
Oh, She is so cute! Congratulations!
Congrats you guys, she is so cute and look at all that hair!
Post a Comment