Our family had a wonderful Christmas in St. George. It was our first Christmas by ourselves so we made sure to take extra pictures so family could see the festivities.
Here we are with our Christmas loot. Of course, we were spoiled.
It is a tradition in my family to neatly lay out all your gifts and sit next to them for a picture. This is done on Christmas and birthdays.
Dan actually laid out all of his gifts by himself, with a little coaching from me, telling him that the bigger gifts have to go in the back so you can see the smaller ones. I think he is slowly getting the hang of it. Here I am. If you look closely I got a certain gift THREE times! How many people can say that?! Apparently I was supposed to get that gift.
Merry 1st Christmas to Alayna!! Here she is with some of her unopened gifts.
Our Christmas feast! Since this was our first Christmas on our own, it was our first Christmas meal made by yours truly AND Dan! After I took the picture I realized I left off a couple things, like our yummy pasta salad, the delicious drink, and the superb dessert. When we were finished, it looked like we had not even touch the food since there was just the two of us. We won't have to worry about making dinner for the next few days.
Miss Alayna in her Christmas outfit.
One last Christmas picture of Mommy and Alayna!
.jpg)
4 comments:
I love the picture of her smiling! She is such a cutie! Cute Christmas card by the way! Did you make it yourself? You did a great job. Also.... where did you get those adorable snowman magnets? I must have some...
She is such a cutie!!
Looks like a fun Christmas. Alayna is so cute in her little outfit, and I love the bow. I really like the last picture. You look so good, and I love your hair.
I can't believe what a beautiful baby little alayna is...that smile is so adorable! It looks like your first chistmas alone was a good one!
Post a Comment