Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to the greatest wife!

Today my wonderful wife turns 24! I am throwing her a big party. It started last night when I went a got her her favorite Ice cream from Baskin Robbins, (her favorite, I believe are all 31 flavors). Today I am playing chef, Racheal Ray better watch out. I also got her an ice cream cake to follow the fabulous meal, (I hope, it is cooking right now). Also Erica's family will be here to celebrate, so our home will be the place to be. As you can see, she has recieved many great gifts.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA!


5 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Happy Birthday, Erica!!
I hope you have a great day. What fun gifts. I heard the Pres. Hinckley movie is very good. What are the three green things on the end? I can't tell;)
Oh, and I love Tai Pan, have fun there:)

Candise said...

Happy Birthday to you! It looks like you are spoiled just right...and especially by a visit from you parents! Have oodles of fun.

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Erica--I can't believe you are 24! It wasn't too long ago that you celebrated your birthday in Utah with cousin Jill. I remember a lot of game playing and giggling.
Have a wonderful day and enjoy being spoiled by a wonderful hubby!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Erica!!

Jill said...

Happy birthday Erica...looks like you came away from the day with all sorts of great stuff!

24,weird....we are getting so old!!