What a beautiful little girl. I heard from your mama that the blessing was amazing. Her one complaint was that Dan (the man) didn't let anyone hold mis Alayna. That made me smile! Have a great day. We miss you guys.
She is a cutie. I am gald we were able to some to the blessing and see you all. I wish we would've had several days. We miss you guys. We look forward to March.:)
Dan and I were married December 30, 2004. We both graduated from the University of Wyoming. And Dan later got a degree in Diesel mechanics from WyoTech. He works as a diesel mechanic for Cummins. I stay home with Alayna, our sweet, detailed six year old and Brylen, our independent two and a half year old. Life is good!
6 comments:
What a cutie!! Looks like she is getting a little personality:) How was Thanksgiving?
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter(not that she wasn't before)! You guys are so blessed!
She is a doll Erica! Thanks for letting us be a part of her blessing day. You are a beautiful family!!
What a beautiful little girl. I heard from your mama that the blessing was amazing. Her one complaint was that Dan (the man) didn't let anyone hold mis Alayna. That made me smile! Have a great day. We miss you guys.
She is a cutie. I am gald we were able to some to the blessing and see you all. I wish we would've had several days. We miss you guys. We look forward to March.:)
Ooh man what a CUTIE!
Post a Comment