Saturday, April 4, 2009

Crafting in Laramie

While in Laramie my sister, KaLee, and I had a little crafting session at her house (a couple of times). I have been dying to make some letters for Alayna's room since before she was born* and it was the perfect excuse to have a little one-on-one time with my sis. The creative juices were definitely flowin'. (It helps to have a sister that has that crafty gene so she could give some great tips.) Thanks Ka, I had a blast!

The finished masterpiece!

I just absolutely LOVE how they turned out so I had to give you an up close look at each letter. Enjoy!







*I am glad I held off doing this project 'til after she was born, otherwise there probably would have been a different name on the wall. Thank goodness I resisted the urge to buy before she was here. That could have been a disaster.

5 comments:

Kelly and Kyla said...

Those turned out really cute!!

Cameron and Wendy said...

Those are so cute! I am very impressed. Isn't it fun hanging their names in their rooms? That was the one thing I really wanted to do in Miley's room too.

Jill Asay said...

Her name turned out so cute! I've always wanted to do it...but I've never gotten around to it!

Carolyn said...

That did turn out very cute! I love it. You and KaLee are both so creative.

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I love them!