Friday, April 3, 2009

I got it!

Here they are.....her teeth. You have to click on this picture and then you will be able to see two little specks of white (You can see one better than the other, but there are two.). Finally. After trying and trying, I got a picture of them by accident.

Alayna with her crazy curly hair and cute teeth.
Some more pics of Miss curly hair. Her hair is getting rather long so I have been trying new styles to replace a trim. I just can't bring myself to cut her hair...yet.



4 comments:

KaLee said...

That curly hair is to die for!

Carolyn said...

How cute! I love her curly hair. And those tiny white teeth look adorable.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

So adorable!! Don't ever cut her hair. It is so dang cute.

Kelly and Kyla said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!! Love the curls. I never wanted to cut Ashlyn's either and look where it got us.:) Thanks for the card. I opened it early.