Who is the cutest baby of them all?
This morning Alayna noticed her reflection.
Now she has loved to look at "the baby" in the mirror for quite some time now, but I think she may have figured out that "the baby" has something to do with her.
I am saying this because while I was getting ready, Alayna was sitting in her bumbo chair playing when her movement in the mirror caught her eye.
First she just stared at herself like this.
That was done for SEVERAL seconds.
Then she would move as she was watching the reflection. (No picture of this. Sorry.) Then stop. Then move again.
Which would then produce this reaction. I think she was actually kind of proud of herself. (As if no one else could do this. Ha.)
So basically this is for the grandparents or anyone else that is extremely bored, but I had to do my motherly duty of getting this little milestone on tape.
Can you blame me?
1 comments:
This is too funny. Miley loves being at the mirror now and giving herself kisses, and so does my sister's little boy. Maybe Alayna will become really into herself and do that soon. :) Don't you love it?
Post a Comment