Thursday, December 10, 2009

I never get anything for free

but today, that changed.

It all started when Alayna and I came home from running errands to find three packages on our doorstep.

Two of which, were things that we were expecting, but the third was a mystery.

To make a long story short, we ended up with a Ginsu 14 piece stainless cutlery set for FREE!

I know, I can't believe it either.

Oh, and before you think that I just kept it without trying to give it back...think again.

I really did call my beloved Target and told them the situation. That I had a package that was addressed to me, that was not mine, and guess what? They told me to keep it and to have a Merry Christmas.

As if I didn't already LOVE Target enough, I love them even MORE!
And I had to check. These puppies price in at 60 bucks!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Nice!!

Kelly and Kyla said...

We need a new set too one day. Those look awesome!

Carolyn said...

Wow, that's awesome! What a great surprise!

Unknown said...

Awesome, its always great to get a surprise!

Anonymous said...

Hey we have this exact knife set. They are good knives!!! It's always better when it's free.99