I was able to finish and send these bad boys out last week.
Whew.
Another thing checked off the to do list before we move in a little over a week.
Anyways, we want to wish you a Merry Christmas early!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Merry Christmas
Posted by Erica at 10:17 AM
Labels: Christmas card 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't wait to get ours;) I mailed yours yesterday, so I hope it makes it to you before you move. This is a busy time for you, good luck, and SMILE:)
PS....I love your hair in this picture, way CUTE!!!!
Love it! We have our hanging on our front door, I look at your cute family many times a day! I just mailed ours yesterday, look for it soon!
I got your Christmas card in the mail yesterday and I love it! You have such a beautiful family. And you are so talented and crafty; your card is so cute! It must have taken a long time...you are so on top of things! :)
Post a Comment