Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Random-ness

Our Thanksgiving was great.

Fun was had.

Crafts were made.

Rock band was played. A lot.

Movies were watched. Including New Moon. Dan was kind enough to go with me even though I am pretty sure that movie was not top on his list.

Yummy food was eaten.

And as usual, I did not get the camera out very much. One of these days I will remember and get tons of pictures to document all the fun.

Although I did get documentation of this:
One morning Dan went into the bathroom with a goatee and came out with this handlebar mustache. I was mortified to say the least. I'm sure there are people out there that can appreciate the handlebar mustache, but I will tell you, I am NOT one of them. I think Alayna's facial expression says it all.

I was thinking he was just being funny and was going to shave it off after everyone saw it and we got a few pictures, but no. He wanted to have it the entire day and would not shave it off until the next morning.

I made sure to let him know how much I disliked it, and how I just could not take him seriously with it, thinking he would just go and shave it off, but to no avail. He would not budge.Now, on the normal side of things....Alayna had fun playing with her cousins and running around the house.

Here is Ashlyn and Alayna, getting a massage from the "Massage Chair".


Dan and Jace just chillin'.


And I just had to end with this cute little girl giving us a pose.


2 comments:

Kelly and Kyla said...

We had a lot of fun too. We will try to get the video of Dan's singing to you sometime.:) Too bad we ran out of time do do your wreaths. You'll have to post a pic when you get it finished.

Carolyn said...

I love that last picture of Alayna. It is absolutely darling! And the story about Dan's goatee-turned-handlebar-moustache made me laugh. :) I'm glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! What did Dan think of New Moon?! ;)