Monday, December 7, 2009

Proud

I just had to give a shout out to my awesome husband.

He received a letter in the mail this weekend, letting him know that he got the scholarship that he applied for!

Not only was it the only scholarship that he qualified for, (apparently 99% of WyoTech's scholarships are for people who are 18 and just graduated high school.) but he was granted the maximum amount! (Every little bit counts. Especially, considering the tuition isn't what I would call cheap:)

Yea! Good job, babe! I am so proud of you.

5 comments:

KaLee said...

Congrats Dan!

Kelly and Kyla said...

That's great!!!! It is coming up quick.

Sara M. said...

Congratulations!!!

Carolyn said...

Way to go, Dan! That's wonderful news. Like you said, every little bit counts! How exciting.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Congrats to Danny.....that is so awesome!!!!! Now you are on to your next adventure, ENJOY!!!!