Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family Fun!

My family was able to come and visit us for a few days over their Christmas break. It was so great to have them come. We played lots of games, went shopping, celebrated my birthday, went out to eat, and just laughed and enjoyed spending time together. My mom even babysat for us while Dan and I went to a movie for our Anniversary. Thanks, Mom! We were so busy having fun that I didn't even pull out the camera until right before they left.

The girls: My Mom, Sarah, Ashley (my cousin), and Alayna.
Here is my Dad and Jordan with Alayna.

And, I just thought this picture was too cute. Sarah is a great babysitter. I wish she lived closer so we could use her talents more often. Alayna adores you, Sarah. Maybe it's because you are kindred hair babies. :) (Sarah was born with LOTS of dark hair, just like Alayna)
Thanks for coming! We sure LOVED having you!

3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Alayna is getting so big. I'm sure she is so much fun. How fun to have your family there, and I'm glad you and Dan got to go out. When you have a new baby it's so hard to have that time alone.

Kelly and Kyla said...

That is a super cute picture of Sarah and Alayna!!!

Carolyn said...

How fun to have your family come visit for a few days! I love the picture of Sarah and Alayna. It is so cute!