Here are some of the simple pleasures of this last week.
If you squint and think positively, you will kind of, sort of see a little dimple. If you can't see it. Just pretend.
One night Alayna accidentally pulled my glasses off my face, so I thought I would try them on her.
Does she look like a little scholar?
5 comments:
She is such a pretty kid.
Oh, I love her already, without even meeting her;);)
She is so beautiful. I hope sometime soon we will meet her. Nick is going out for the high school tennis team, and they will have a tournament in St. George. We will let you know when it is.
So darling! That little girl is growing too fast!
This is one adorable baby! Good job! Bridgette
I showed Brent this picture and we both agree that it is one of our favorites! She's so darn cute with those eyebrows and all that hair! What do you do to get it to grow like that!? -Brianna
Post a Comment