While trying to accomplish one of my New Year's resolutions (learn a new hobby),
I have discovered the following characteristics of students within a few short minutes of attending my class:
The Know-it-all? check.
The Teacher's Pet? check.
The Class clown? check.
The I-Have-to-get-everything-perfect student? check
The-I-really-don't-want-to-be-here student? check.
And of course many others.
It never changes.
Why?
I don't know.
I was kindof hoping that this time when I went to class, it would be different.
I could really do without some of them.
But to my dismay, they were still there. (In all their glory)
And now, you are wondering...
Which category do I fall under?
Well, let's just say maybe I have a little bit of all of them in me at times.
That's not bad. Right?
I might as well face it.
What fun would any class be without them?
Monday, January 26, 2009
It Never Changes
Posted by Erica at 11:32 AM
Labels: random thoughts, School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So Erica--what hobby are we learning about? I have joined a 'Quilt Club' this year--I'll let you know when I finish one of the many projects started years ago. I have also resolved to avoid any new quilting/sewing projects till I actually finish something. So far so good.
I am taking a photography class, so I can learn the basics. I don't think I will be great a taking pictures, but hopefully I will get a little better. :) It never hurts to try something new.
Post a Comment