The other night Dan humored me by playing a game called highlight/lowlight.
The idea is to think about the past year and tell a highlight, then a lowlight. Do this until you run out of ideas. Lucky for us, we ran out of lowlights WAY before we did highlights. Dan especially had a hard time coming up with lowlights...me, not so much. I was reminding him of lowlights. (Does that mean I am more of a pessimist? I hope not. Let's just say I have a good memory.)
Here are some of the highlights of our 2008:
*Alayna joining our family
*Finding out a baby was on the way
*Finishing my first year teaching
*Dan getting a new job
*Moving to St. George (I don't mean the actual packing and moving boxes part.)
*Making new friends
*Girls Camp being a success (and being over with)
*Going to Zions National Park
*Having our first Christmas on our own
*Alayna's first smile
*Having family come visit us
*Thanksgiving at my Grandparent's cabin
*Celebrating four years together
These are just a few of many highlights. We had a wonderful 2008 and are looking forward to an even better 2009!
*Try out this game. It's fun to see what you can remember!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Highlights of 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such great Highlights. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure there will be many,many more in 2009;)
I agree with Girl's Camp being OVER!!!! Many memories....
Post a Comment