I know lately I have been posting a lot about Alayna...
but I don't care.
I would much rather look at her than just about anything.
Today I turned around and found this.
My baby on her side. (while eating her hand)
Maybe the whole rolling over thing, won't be far away.
Let's hope that she's not too close.
I don't think I'm quite ready for that kind of mobility.
Sunday dress.
There's nothing like watermelons on a little baby.
So cute.
Thanks Kristy for the DARLING outfit! She looks older in this picture.
Don't you think?
I think it's the hair.
Man, I just can't get enough of this cute baby.
It's a good thing I get to see her everyday!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Just a few
Posted by Erica at 3:52 PM
Labels: Alayna, Rolling over, Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is soooo cute!
So cute!!!!!
The dress looks so cute on her. I'm glad you liked it. I can't believe she is in it already. When I bought it, I was thinking springtime. She is getting so big. I'm sure she is so much fun:):)
Feel free to keep the pictures coming. Ashlyn always asks to look at them. She is just too cute.
I love your shameless doting. I like seeing the pictures - she is nice to look at. Just keep 'em coming!
She is darling. I just can't believe how much hair she has! She is such a beautiful baby. :) I'm glad you love posting pictures, because I love seeing them!
Post a Comment