Friday, October 30, 2009

And another thing...

Motrin.

It is what has saved us through this whole molar situation.

And evidently Alayna knows the power that Motrin has. She will take it with her wherever she goes. She knows it makes her feel better, so she's not leaving it behind.

See.

Look closely in her right hand.

Over the last two days, when I FINALLY get her to take a nap, she falls asleep holding her bottle of Motrin. And I just let her. It must be her comfort, along with her blankie.

3 comments:

KaLee said...

I love that she loves her medicine. She takes after her cousin. While he doesn't carry it around, if I leave the bottle somewhere he can see and he is not sick, he will ask for some anyway. It really is not a bad thing when your kid likes to take medicine. And no, I don't give him medicine when he isn't sick (just to clear that up).

Cindy said...

That Alayna is a doll. One of the most difficult mommy jobs is watching your babe hurt.

Anonymous said...

winter ugg boots
cheap ugg boots
uggs outlet
wholesale ugg boots

UGG Classic Short Boots

UGG Ultra Tall Boots

UGG Short Metallic Boots

UGG Tasmina Sandals

UGG Nightfall Boots