Update anyone?
I am feeling as though I have not done a great job of updating you on what is happening with us.
So here's the latest.
With Alayna's birthday, came a special present from Mommy and Daddy.
Here she is trying it out. After her birthday, the presents just seemed to keep coming.
Getting the mail was quite a treat.
This present she got in the mail is one of her favorites. The picture is kind of dark and fuzzy, but can you see that darling purse that is just her size? She LOVES it! I can officially say Alayna has pretty much mastered the walking. Yes, she still loses her balance and has moments where she looks a little tipsy, but judging by how many times she was able to walk up and down the aisle in Relief Society on Sunday, she basically has it down.
You would be amazed at how well she is able to walk in these stylin' pink boots.
There really is no reason for this picture, except to get a look at that cute little face.
When she is not walking all over the house, she is chillin' with Daddy.
6 comments:
Super cute little girl and super cute bookshelf!
i kove your bookshelf idea! Clever, clever!!
oops! i meant love!
I love your bookshelf -- it looks so cute! And Alayna is darling. All the pictures are so cute.
I love the pink boots....so cute! She is growing up so fast. Great idea with the bookshelf. I have never tried Mod Podge, maybe I will;)
What a cutie. I like her little dress, too.
Post a Comment