She is the cutest little ballerina! Did you make her tutu?
And, to answer your question from my blog comments, I didn't have my ears pierced that young. My parents waited until I was eight. In Kip's family they always pierced a girl's ears really young (like two months!) so it was mostly his influence. :)
Dan and I were married December 30, 2004. We both graduated from the University of Wyoming. And Dan later got a degree in Diesel mechanics from WyoTech. He works as a diesel mechanic for Cummins. I stay home with Alayna, our sweet, detailed six year old and Brylen, our independent two and a half year old. Life is good!
3 comments:
She is the cutest little ballerina! Did you make her tutu?
And, to answer your question from my blog comments, I didn't have my ears pierced that young. My parents waited until I was eight. In Kip's family they always pierced a girl's ears really young (like two months!) so it was mostly his influence. :)
She is just a doll! Thanks for your blog posts, I love watching your family grow!
what a doll!
Post a Comment