The lighting is not very good in the picture, but I had to show me from the back. We just saw my family for the 4th of July and my dad says it is still weird to see me with a belly. But then he said, "From behind, you would never know you are pregnant!" (Kind words from a father) Thanks Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love that growing belly!! You look really good Erica, fit and well. Hope all is going well for you guys.
Hi Erica,
I am so glad that you found my blog. I have been wondering about you a lot lately and I am so excited that I can keep up with you now! Congratulations! You are such a cute pregnant lady. Where is that lady that asked you if you were pregnant now? She would be so happy for you! Talk to you later, keep it touch.
Audrey
Hi Dan and Erica, (my favorite cousins)
Don't tell the others I said that!!
Welcome to the blogging world. I just started myself, and have loved every minute of it. I have found lots of old friends, and new ones too. I noticed lauren is on your list. I love that girl, and her mom. Erica, you look so cute, can't wait to meet the little one. We hope Dan's new job is going well for him. When are you coming to Wyoming again? Please stop by or we will come to Ft. Bridger to see ya. Tell Dan to read my latest blog, and see if any memories come back of his favorite cousin. We are starting card club in September. Are you up for that? It's been nice having a little vacation from that. Well, please keep in touch. We love ya both tons.
Kristy
you look so great...this little gal will be here before you know it!
Erica, you are such a cute pregnanty lady!
Post a Comment