Here is the 30 week picture.
Dan so kindly told me the other day that he doesn't really think I look any bigger than I was a few weeks ago. I, of course, was secretly overjoyed. Having felt big then, imagining myself even bigger was hard to do. Anyway, I told him that ultimately I would be the judge.
What is my verdict, you ask?
I'm bigger.
All well, that's what's supposed to happen. Right?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
30 Weeks
Posted by Erica at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You may be bigger, but you are still super cute! I just want to see you in person--just a few more weeks til then!
maybe a little bigger, but I have to agree with Kalee...you are definitely cute! you look so skinny still!
How cute!! The next months will go so fast.
Erica, you are such a cute pregnant lady! You look great. :) I can't believe that you're 3/4 done!
Post a Comment