All it took was deciding to go and a less than 10 minute drive.
Yes, that's right. No more spending ALL day driving to and from the temple.
(Although, I think secretly I am going to miss those all day adventures to the temple, we are looking forward to being able to attend the temple more frequently-even when it is winter and the roads are bad. Ha ha.)
We are definitely SPOILED!!! 
Monday, July 28, 2008
SPOILED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
St George Temple is beautiful! It is Great being able to go to a temple so close. We too used to have to drive 2-3 hours (depending on California traffic) to get to the Oakland temple. It has been great since they built the Sacramento temple, to be so close.
Miss you guys - Hopefully will make a trip your way soon.
I am spoiled too - it is so nice! We love being so close to a temple.
Post a Comment