Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Too Cute

Last night I stumbled across my cute husband in our spare bedroom. This may not seem like a strange thing, but since our spare bedroom has been completely devoted to our baby and taken over by all her "stuff", there just is not much in there for us.

We had the following conversation:

ME: What are you doing?

DAN(with a smile on his face): Nothing.

ME: What do you mean nothing? What are you smiling about?

DAN: I was just picturing our little baby in here.


Ok, so maybe this is not as precious of a story to you. But to me, the wife, it is ADORABLE! I just wanted to post a little sweet something from our everyday ordinary lives.



By the way, Dan is completely excited and cannot wait for our sweet little girl to arrive. I, on the other hand, am excited, but I think I can wait just a little longer. :)



*Just in case you were wondering- I did ask Dan for his permission to let me post this. After he rolled his eyes, he agreed.

3 comments:

allison said...

hey Erica! I was snooping on blogs and found yours! I didn't know you guys moved...and that you were pregnant! We miss hanging out with you guys over at Marc and Chelsea's. Who are now gone too!!!! Your blog is cute, and that story about Dan melts my heart, and I'm not even the wife, so I totally understand! Any instance of men showing emotion is notable, I think.

Jill said...

that is so sweet...I always love a man that can reveal a little bit of an sensitive side every once in a while!

Carolyn said...

This is so cute! I'm glad he is so excited. Kip LOVES being a Dad and he is totally smitten with his little girl. It seems like Dan will be the same. :)