Monday, July 14, 2008

We're having...

A GIRL!!!

We are thrilled!

We have known for quite a while now, but I have not posted anything about the gender since we started blogging. So, for all of you that were wondering or thought you knew, but weren't quite sure...


Now you know.




She could maybe look like this


or



this.


Let's hope that she is a cute mixture of both, but if she does look more like Dan, we can only hope it's in a cute girl sort of way.




Oh, and by the way, the reason this picture is black and white is NOT because Dan is THAT old.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That is awesome! Girls are a blast, too. :) I bet she'll be a beautiful girl!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I'm excited to hear your having a girl. They are fun. I remember Dan at the age in the picture. He was a cutie. That tells you how old I am!!!! Good luck!!
love ya

Carolyn said...

Baby girls are so much fun! I bet you will have a beautiful baby. I can't wait! Congratulations!